Teagan got a a game at Chick-Fil-A that asks about a million questions, so I thought that’s what I’d do tonight… answer the questions.
1. What have you done with a friend that you would not have had the guts to do alone? Ok so I started to say “ride a roller coaster” but technically my mom took me on my first roller coaster. So I was trying to come up with something else….. and sadly, I think I was what they call the “ring-leader” because I couldn’t think of one thing that I wouldn’t have done with or without friends involved.
2. Have you ever done something just to go along with a group? I’m sure there was probably something I did that was just because the group did it, but nothing that stands out or that I regret.
3. What has been the most unlikely friendship you’ve had? Oddly enough….probably Dave. We didn’t like each other AT ALL when we first met. He thought I was a bitch and I thought he was a complete self centered jerk. That may be the key to our marriage, we had no where to go but up.
4. Who is your best friend and why? It’s a 3 way tie, there’s Dave who is always there for me. There’s Kim my sis who listens to me all the time. And there’s Mike who has the same brain that I do.
5. If you could be a superhero, what would your superpower be? I would have the power to forsee the future.
6. If money were no object what would you buy? An ocean front home in the Keys.
7. If you could have any job in the world, what would you do? I would be a doctor.
8. If you could change one thing in the world what would it be? I would make people realize that in order for this world to work we all have to work together and no one culture or religion or belief is the only way. Until then peace is not possible.
9. If you could look like someone else, who would it be? I would really like to look like Jennifer Lopez. See I like to be more realistic than saying i want to look like Cameron Diaz (although Cameron is Cuban and Jennifer is Puerto Rican). By wanting to look like Jennifer Lopez I would only need to lose about 30 pounds. Looking like Cameron Diaz would require surgical intervention.
10. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be? A bengal tiger.
11. What was your least favorite class? Why? Physics. I still have no idea what the hell physics is about.
12. What teacher had the biggest impact on you? How? I’d have to say Mrs. Loop, the newspaper advisor. She encouraged me to write. Of course… Mrs Conner is the one who took my application for the yearbook and told me I needed to work on the newspaper instead.
Ok…….well that covers quite a few!! There’s still more, maybe I’ll work on those tomorrow.