Meet Waffle…… Teagan’s favorite animal in the whole wide world… through one of her “Sleepover Surveys.”
1. Full Name? Waffle Gene Baughn
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Nuclear Physicist
3. Ever enter a competition? Yes, I came in 4th place in the Nathan’s Hot Dog eating contest in Coney Island.
4. What”s your typical Sunday morning? I like to sleep in with my favorite person Teagan then have cheese souffle, savory French toast, and garden frittata, topped off with an apricot tart (or maybe just cereal).
5. If you could go to one concert this year who would it be? Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. Favorite cartoon? The Pink Panther
7. Favorite character from an animated movie? Marie from Aristocats
8. Favorite clothing brand? Ralph Lauren
9. Favorite frozen treat? Dilly Bars
10. What do you do when you can’t sleep? I flip on the TV and watch reruns of C.H.I.P.S. and order Chinese take out.
11. Favorite junk food? NutterButters
12. First name spelled backwards? Elffaw
13. Are you allergic to anything? Bulldogs
14. What’s a word you don’t like? Jovial
15. Favorite Sandwich? pan-bagnat (pronounced pahn-bahn-yah, the “t” is almost silent)
16. Coolest adult you know? Cousin B
17. Most boring sport to watch? Curling
18. Best personality trait? Loyalty
19. Favorite movie song? Almost Paradise from Footloose
20. What famous person would you trade places with? George Lucas
Waffle came to live with us on 2/14/2007 – he was a gift from Buffy for Teagan when she was in the hospital having her appendix removed. Waffle has since made hundreds of trips to the hospital a little less scary and has travelled with us to Alabama, Illinois, Tennessee, South Carolina and Wisconsin.